Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sorry for blanking you. Entirely accidental. Cough. (Why the high-waisted pants?)


So I've finally cracked what the world was missing: only another blog. Much kudos to me, I'm sure you'll agree. I study economics and as much as I'd love to entangle you all in a delicious web of supply and demand, I'll resist that temptation. Instead I'll talk only about shoes...and television (high-culture weeps). Every now and again, I'll tease you with my own inimitable brand of intellectual stimulation so DO NOT be off your guard. I'm not adverse to unnecessary histrionics.

Disclaimer: I have been told on occasion that I need to wash my mouth out with soapy water but I'll let you decide for yourselves.

Britain's Got Talent beckons. It's gotta be done and you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment