Saturday, May 8, 2010

100% Cringe Proof

I feel as though it's my civic duty as a reasonably decent human being to introduce you to my latest boisson de choix: Spanish hot chocolate. Summer is fast approaching, at least in name, so this post might strike you as vastly irrelevant. However, ask yourself this: would you still ask for ice in your G&T at the Christmas party? Probably. No, I don't understand either, don't worry!

Hot chocolate has never caused me to give away a Missoni scarf just because some stranger uttered those irresistible three little words: "love your scarf". Hot chocolate has never caused me to dive into the Mediterranean wearing a brand new leather jacket and subsequently fall in the sand wearing said jacket. Hot chocolate has never caused me to answer the question: "which politician would you like to (I can't even type it, you know!)...?" with the words: "oh DEFINITELY George Osborne". By all accounts, I was emphatically sure. I cannot say the same for Corona, Gin, Frozen Daiquiris, Blue Cocktails, Champagne or White Wine which is why I'm extolling the virtues of hot chocolate.

www.spanishchocolate.com

2 comments:

  1. chocolate is fab, one of the best thing in the world actually.
    you may not have the hot one in summer, but you can have a cold one! pure heaven!
    there are quite a few new bars nowadays with 'summer' fillings such as coconut or mint.

    yeah....I am addicted!

    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahah! you are great!

    give a look to my blog, smart people are always welcome

    http://leroicoquette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete